1. Who we are
www.lingerie-shop22.co.uk is an operating division of Efficiency Solutions Limited.
We are an independent company taking data daily from online shops with products for businesses and home users. Our databases hold prices, details and specifications of over 1 million items and our software allows you to search, filter, compare and sort to find the best and lowest prices within the information held. We are totally un-biased and you are in control how you sort and select the results.
www.lingerie-shop22.co.uk is an Affiliate Marketing WebSite promoting Online Shopping at Online Shops and at “Reserve and Collect in Store” Retailers. We publish online prices, deals and products from many retailers to provide our users with as much information as possible in order to make an informed decision about who sells and at what price. We attempt also to detail shop sales, discounts, promotions and offers on particular products and any Shopping Vouchers that may be current with our retailers.
The maintenace of these feeds takes time and effort and in most cases, we earn a small commission from retailers when someone makes a purchase using a referral or an offer on our site or app. This in no way affects the price or any associated despatch costs when items are purchased.
Use our main website menu above to view the list of our current retailers supplying product information.
These days, many bargains are to be found within online shopping sites and we aim to assist shoppers wherever they are located in getting the items that are looking for!
2. Prices and Purchases
Prices seen via our website are those provided by the retailer and should be the same as the online retailers own website. If there are product and/or price differences, it will be caused by a delay in the retailer informing us via online or batch feeds.
All final purchases are made directly with and through the retailers own secure website. Your transaction is with the retailer concerned.
The Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) at https://www.iabuk.net is the trade association for online advertising. We abide by IAB Affiliate Marketing Council guidelines recently announced for the industry in relation to affiliates using voucher codes within their sites.
To this end, we endeavour to:-
- Have clear categorisation and distinguish between retailer deals, offers and genuine sales and special Voucher Codes used by customers, usually at the checkout, to obtain additional benefits or savings.
- Only detail valid deals/offers/sales that are current and customers do not have to Click to Reveal these.
- Not to Use Click to Reveal when there is no valid or current Voucher code present.
- Clearly detail the voucher offer from the merchant and any special terms and conditions for the customer to benefit or save from any hidden Voucher Code that will be revealed by the click.
- Show only valid codes which is defined as a code that has been legitimately issued by a merchant for our use online. This code will have an activation date and where necessary a deactivation date.